Centre for AWS Academy
Centre for AWS Academy
The AWS academy offers AWS certification course within the college campus. Cloud AWS certification will be an added advantage for the students, as knowledge about compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services t is mandatory in today’s interconnected World.
This certification Learning Path is specifically designed to prepare you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA) released in March 2020. It covers all the elements required across all of the domains outlined in the exam blueprint. Throughout this learning path, you will be guided via our courses, hands-on labs including some lab challenges, blog posts, webinars, and a preparation exam at the end, all of which are focused on areas that will be assessed within the exam.
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
By the end of the course, students will be able to
- Hands-on experience using compute , networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
The 40-hour, instructor-led course in the Cloud Solutions Architect – Associate (AWS) curriculum. The course includes activities compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services, hands-on lab work, and a wide array of assessment types and tools.
Bridging the Gap between Industry and Academia
As cloud technologies continue to help organizations transform at a rapid pace, employees with the necessary cloud skills are in high demand. According to LinkedIn data, cloud computing are the number one hard skill companies need most.
AWS Academy provides higher education institutions with a free, ready-to-teach cloud computing curriculum that prepares students to pursue industry-recognized certifications and in-demand cloud jobs. Our curriculum helps educators stay at the forefront of AWS Cloud innovation so that they can equip students with the skills they need to get hired in one of the fastest-growing industries.